On May 6, 2010, at 1:09 PM, m...@robertstech.com wrote:

John Francis <jo...@panix.com> wrote:

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 10:46:50AM -0400, m...@robertstech.com wrote:
CheekyGeek <cheekyg...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Pentax engineers are continuing to pursue the possibility of
launching a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera, as the firm points
to an 'exciting' few months ahead. "

Full article: http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/ Pentax_wont_rule_out_mirrorless_camera_news_297728.html

Headline comes from the Department of "Duh":
"Pentax won't rule out mirrorless camera"

No kidding, guys. Ya really think so?

Well, at least we'd get to listen to all the complaints about EVFs, rather than the complaints that the viewfinder on the APS-C bodies is too dark.

"Pentax viewfinders are pretty good compared to the competition. I
realize that's like saying my dog has pretty good breath for a dog."
- Bill Robb

MARK!!!!!