Thanks for your comments Christian Ecke and Jack!

Of course there is a way to out the railing.  I purposely left it in
one shot, and then choose that shot over the ones without the railing.
 Shows how much I know!

In any event, here is the image I framed from the same location, but
without the railing:

Dan