From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Brian Walters
Sent: Saturday, 8 May 2010 4:22 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Any Aussie PDML'ers going to PMA in Melbourne?

On Sat, 08 May 2010 13:01 +1000, "Tanya Love" <tanyal...@bigpond.com>
wrote:
> It's the 4-6th June, and I'll be there with bells on and sans kids!
> Woooooooooohoo!
>
> Tan. :)

Melbourne in June!  And you being from Brissie - better bring your winter
woolies.

I went to PMA in Sydney last year - the most memorable thing was playing
with the then new Olympus Pen.  The Pentax booth was really small and I
couldn't get close enough to get my hands on a K7.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia