Cotty wrote:
Here's a little offering from the HOUR of webcam video I recorded last
night. Included the exhibition photographs and some music to pad it out
to 7 and a half minutes.

Two places to see -

Flash video on my website:

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/pages/chicago.html>

Also on Vimeo, which is MP4 but I think Vimeo's audio is crap but maybe
ok for you:

<http://www.vimeo.com/11579683>

If the connection isn't fast enough, pause the video and allow it to
stream a bit before watching - then it won't keep jerking and stopping.

Bravo. Great to see first thing in the morning. Thanks Cotty. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves.

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc