Chicago is still here. More than 24 hours after the gathering at the gallery
last night, and the city hasn't yet vanished under the mighty weight of
gathered talent.

We gather around 1030, more or less, at the Art Institute and made our way
through the Eggleston exhibit with a bit of wrangling amongst ourselves about
"is it art?" "Is it even good photography?" Noonish some scattered to other
parts of the museum, others to Millenium Park to view the ongoing Celtic
Festival and other attractions, others just went. We reconvened for pizza and
beer and good conversation about 1730. And then went our separate ways.

Those who are not traveling early Sunday (or do not have other obligations)
will gather for a mid-day photowalk in residential Oak Park, the area where
Frank Lloyd Wright had his home and studio and where 25 or so of his designs
grace the quiet streets. And then later tomorrow most will head back home.

This has been a great gathering! Good people, good times. Thanks to Mark,
Christine, and Bob Sullivan for providing the impetus, making it happen,  and
for hosting the gathering.

stan