On Mon, 10 May 2010 01:46 -0500, "Christine  Aguila"
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone:  I took shockingly few photographs, and the one's that I did
> take are more fun than good.  My DA* 50-135 definitely has to go in for
> service--really fought with the focus this weekend.
>
> There are captions too.
> http://www.caguila.com/caguila/pdmlchiphotowalk/index.html

I think you're being unfairly hard on yourself.  That's a great GESO!
Fun stuff *and* good.

That one of Larry (I think) behind the waterfall is wonderful.  And I'm
still smiling over the one with the three guys photographing the flowers
while ignoring the nicely posed couple.

Thanks for posting those.  I like the captions, too....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia