Took this one Saturday morning.  I hoped to get together a GESO, but
things got crazy on Saturday afternoon and I haven't been on the
computer since.  So far this and Early Morning Run are the only two
I've had a chance to render.

Anyway, we had intense thunderstorms here in Toronto on Friday night.
By Saturday morning the rain had stopped but Lake Ontario was still
pretty pissed off about the whole thing.  I had no idea that our
little Great Lake could produce the waves I saw that morning.  Not
quite surfing material, but still, bigger than I expected.

Hope you enjoy:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/05/after-storm.html

This also gives locals an idea of how far I am from downtown now.

Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank