On 2010-05-12 9:49, Boris Liberman wrote:

Presently I feel ever so slightly tired but nothing to really worry about.

That's the way I've always done it:

1.  Sleep on the flight if possible (always possible for me)
2.  Don't sleep at the destination until (almost) my regular time
3. Eat all meals at destination on destination time, starting as soon as I land

Doing it this way, especially going east, I'm a bit tired the next day, but after that I'm switched over to destination time.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)