Tim,

I think you're the only pdml'er I didn't meet on Friday...tall guy in
the back of the room???  I'm sorry about that.  I enjoyed your gallery
and am especially happy you found the restaurant on the 95th floor of
the John Hancock Building.  Lunch there is the most economic way to
enjoy the view without having to pay for the entrance fee to the
observation deck.  And because it's so close to the lake, the view is
spectacular - much better than the observation deck on the Sears
(Willis) tower.

I like the first shot in your gallery for the height it conveys and
the way you use the adjacent building to focus attention on the
subject.  I think you got around some and picked up on some of the old
iron and structures around town.  The Banksy is a great find.  I never
knew about it.  And I hadn't seen our Picasso 'horse' in hockey
headgear, but we have a history of dressing our sculptures up for the
playoffs.  ;-)

Regards,  Bob S.