As I have spotties and an LX do I get  to do both winks?
Alan
P.S. Just got back first film from LX and everything looks great except
that
the strap I was given with it was not for an LX so I'll have to buy one
and it
looks like it will cost me more then I paid for some of my cameras!

> If you part with it and get another new, be certain to purchase the
> extended warranty.  Seems like these new bodies aren't built as well
> as the old metal ones.  (Hark! I can hear screw-heads everywhere ...
> they're cheering wildly!)

No, just nodding sagely.

;-)          <----the screwy wink

-- Mike