Doug Brewer wrote:
Christian Skofteland wrote:
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 08:46:46PM +1000, Rob Studdert wrote:
On 14/05/2010, Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:
I thought I'd start another one.

Actually, I just wanted a place to post PESO's and blather on about
photography and writing, when it strikes me.

so: http://dougbrewer.posterous.com/

yep, the posterous collective.
Now that is an interesting/provicative image, apart from the ambiguity
I love the look of the hair/neck ;-)

Pretty much EXACTLY what I was gonna write.  Really nice image, Doug.

thanks, y'all. Ran up another one this morning. Both were from my shoot yesterday.

Doug

forgot to add, that I subscribed to Juan's, Godders', and Bong's posterous feeds, which probably embarrasses them greatly. Anyone else here I need to know about?