IMO, some are excellent, others are not to my taste. I like the slightly oversaturated color for some subjects here. I also like the way the photographer uses only a small portion of a horizontal frame at times. Some interesting crops as well. For example, the woman kneeling with flowers. Her head is cropped off, but I find the result intriguing. It's as though he's telling us what to focus on: the flowers, the shape of the figure in respect to them. Interesting work.

Thanks for the link, but I"m not sure I understand the question mark. As many here have said over the last couple of days. "Good" is subjective, a value judgement that can never be applied universally.
Paul