I think that a longer run for the show is a fine idea. But Sue really should
poll each of the contributors and pull any images which a contributor wants
back sooner. For example, how are the sales handled? Does the artist need to
wait until the transaction is finalized (the image handed over to the buyer in
exchange for a cheque)? If so, those who have proceeds coming may prefer not to
wait an extra month. Hopefully the whole collection can stay intact and
available to the public for another month though.

I envy you the chance to go back to the gallery Bob. If it had been a bit more
accessible I would have done that Saturday afternoon. If the show extends, I
might be able to get back up there for an afternoon.

stan