On 5/16/2010 2:05 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On May 16, 2010, at 12:09 AM, Cotty wrote:

On 16/5/10, Chris Mitchell, discombobulated, unleashed:

Chicago is a fantastic place with a photo opportunity on every corner. And yes, Karin and I thought the Eggleston exhibition was great (but the Matisse
was even better). Here are some pictures of some PDMLers.
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/PDMLers/

Larry Doing What Larry Does :)  brilliant

Are you referring to the picture of me at the gallery with my pizza muscle on full display, the one of me drinking beer, or my attempt at a self portrait?

If it was the latter, I'm afraid that none of those turned out particularly well, I thought that the combination of the wide angle and the bean would be an interesting effect, but interesting doesn't always equate to "good":
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624063554420/

Aparently you're the man with a single face...

You can only try, sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Excellent gallery thanks.

--

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__
||   (O)  |     People, Places, Pastiche

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the
interface subtly weird.\par
}