Well, unfortunately, since I replace a machine in the past year put
me on to Vista and then Windows 7.  My calibration system was the
original Colorvision Spyder - and it was discontinued and is not
supported on Vista or Win7.  So in short, I am running by eye
calibration right now.  Calibration is on my list but there are
several things ahead of it in priority.

I have viewed the image on about 5 different systems/monitors and
have not noticed it to be darker than I intended.  So far no one else
has commented on this being dark (of course, not that large of a
group  have commented).  Perhaps others will chime in.

--
Best regards,
Bruce