On May 10, 2010, at 2:35 PM, Cotty wrote:

Meanwhile, I filmed at an important local football match last week and
he tagged along with the *ist Ds, and although he wasn;t allowed pitch-
side until the end (had to stick with me, it was 'busy') he picked off
some impressive shots - 10 of which can be seen here:

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/stef/oxfordvrushden.html>

My wife thinks she is a reasonable photographer, and when she looked at
the pics she swore like I haven't heard in quite a few years!

Judging by Stef's photos, your wife must be one hell of a good photographer.

Tell the kid, very well done.