On 5/21/2010 1:48 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
A dead heat!

Two bikes chained to a bike-shaped stand provided by the local Rotary Club:

Fun shot, and good use of the color.

Interestingly, the ad that accompanied it was for the Sekonic histogram challenge:
http://www.sekonic.com/classroom/histogram.asp#Contest?utm_source=photo.net&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=histogram-contest

As they try to convince people that a hand held meter works better than the histogram.

What I'd find interesting would be a display that took brightness levels and converted them to false color. I.e. so that clipped black mapped as red and clipped white mapped as blue, so you could glance at your display and see the metering for the full frame.

Dan