Years ago my aunt (mom's sister) moved from Pittsburgh, PA to Sylmar, CA. My grandmother soon joined them out there, and eventually got her own place in, of course, Pasadena.

When we visited in 1964 she was probably 80 years old, and driving a red Dodge 440 ... not a Superstock, but still it was a bit cool.

Looked like this driving it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6CgOzfzkwc

From: "Larry Colen
A friend of mine (the one who wrecked the Cortina) did once buy a car
from a little old lady who only drove it on weekends. IIRC she was
second in place in points for her class too.

"Ken Waller" <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
So its only driven on Sundays by a little ole lady.....

I like your version of a green machine!

Very nice, approiate capture.

Kenneth Waller http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/kennethwaller

----- Original Message ----- From: "P N Stenquist"