From: Anthony Farr
On 22 May 2010 21:08, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else noticing YouTube doesn't stream anymore? Instead of video I'm
> getting:
>
> frame, frame pause skip frame frame pause skip frame skip frame pause skip
>
> It's been going on for several weeks.

Yes, I've noticed and it pisses me off.  I'd rather wait and let a
video load into the cache for smooth viewing, than endure the
frame-dropping that's happening.  But I'm also seeing it on other
video hosting sites like Daily Motion and Viddler, so I suspect that
Adobe Flash is the offender, and it's been rejigged to keep the
timestream constant when it shows video, even if it means breaking the
videostream.

regards, Anthony

And then, I get home this evening and it's not doing it. Seems to be back to normal.

???