And it's here too, just dropped by the postwoman. Not so happy with some (lack of) glue at both ends of the book, but I've already tried to remedy that (after a first glance to the pictures, many of which I never saw before). Glue apart, everything else is stellar. The taste and quality of most pictures is just amazing and I'm truly more than happy to be in such good company. As expected after the previous book, Mark & Co. did an excellent job. Now, if I am allowed to add my advice, please don't touch this magical balance! Oh, and thanks to Chris, who took the load of collecting, paying and carrying the book on this side of the ocean.
Cheers,
Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "eckinator" <eckina...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 11:25 PM
Subject: The book is here

First of all my profound thanks to all the team who put the book
together, everyone who donated their autographed and Chris Mitchell
who took upon himself to get the book signed and sent to me. I love
you all =)
I am still pretty much overwhelmed by the quality of many of the
images, I'll sit down for the third reading now.
Thank you everybody and I am proud to be a small part of this list.
Cheers
Ecke