Ooops
Larry tells me I sent the link to the whole set.
the low view of the  Pigeons was the shot I meant

have I mentioned I hate flicker? :-)

http://tinyurl.com/357wdpj
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4626341078/sizes/m/in/set-72157623991190309/

Apparently "fluid" means what "journal style" means on smugmug.

ann

p.s. who is shortly off to see the HCB exhibit at the the Modern... I have a free pass from a friend who works there , thank goodness.

Now in that case (no offense, Larry :-) )  I would show the whole "set"

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Larry Colen wrote:

I finally finished going through my shots from my Chicago trip and winnowed them down to 48.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157623991190309/

or alternatively

http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157623991190309/

I like this one best ... pretty strongly

http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157623991190309/

fine shot of normally mundane over photoed subject matter... really well done.

ann

I have a hard time with flicker, though... it often craps out on me.