would it make it easier for us to send it to Mark directly?

On 5/24/2010 12:25 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: Artist Bios & CVs from Exhibit

Rick Womer wrote:

Excellent idea. Actually, Bob Sullivan and I were going to suggest
posting them
somewhere (Mark?)--they really enhanced the photos when I visited the
exhibit last week.

I've got a web page of the gallery photos.
(http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/2010/gallery/)

I could easily add to that.

I just sent Sue an email telling her folks are interested in reading the
cv/bio info and that when she has a chance, she can send the info to me.
Then I'll cordinate with Mark. Sound good? Cheers, Christine