I just talked to Sue. Try to send jpegs (smallish size) of your choice by Monday, May 31st. But if you know that you can send them by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, just give Sue a heads up. (don't email me; email her :-) bartongall...@sbcglobal.net ) She probably won't start working on the video until next week sometime. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila" <cagu...@earthlink.net>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 11:01 AM
Subject: Scharpenberg Gallery our reception Video for YouTube

Hi Everyone:

Sue does little videos of exhibit opening receptions and posts them to YouTube. Here's one she's done; I did the photography, nothing special, just some quick shots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmGv_gBoT70

She'd like to do one for our opening reception, and she has asked me to put a call out for photos. Anyone interested in letting Sue use a few of their opening reception shots, please send them to Sue directly at bartongall...@sbcglobal.net . You, of course, retain copyright, and Sue said it's no problem to put your copyright data on the photo as we often do. I'll be sending a few--course, a few is all I have. I shot so little. I thought I'd send along our group shot too.

Cheers, Christine