On 5/24/2010 4:40 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:

On 5/24/2010 4:23 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:

But for the most part, if I'm out I'm looking for photos, and most
cameras (at least most DSLRs) you see are interchangeable Canikons, so
they blend.

I'm more looking for photographers, than gear. Although I may use the
gear to get an idea of what sort of photographer they are. Generally
someone using a prime is more likely to be interesting than someone
shooting a rebel with a kitlens.

...or shooting kittens with a Rebel.

For shooting kittens you don't use a Rebel, you use a Daisy, or a Red Ryder.