On 5/24/2010 3:40 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
Some friends stopped by when driving through town last night and we grabbed a bite at the local taqueria. I was showing them my 'best of' folder of prints and someone else there asked if I'd be interested in a job shooting an event, I think it was his parents 50th anniversary.

Assuming that the scheduling worked, I don't even know what order of magnitude to charge. If it's a 3 hour affair, that's easily 6 hours of work, so I could see people charging anywhere from $150 to $1200 for that.

It's about the same as a wedding, ask what you'd be comfortable charging for that.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}