Right, and since we see those (fireplace and paintings) at the most
distant part of the shot from where the camera must be, I'm having
some issues with how an object that's clearly to the left of the
camera can be reflecting something that appears to be straight ahead
of the camera. I'm guessing there must be another unseen mirror on the
right wall possibly oriented such that it reflects the far end of the
room.