My photopal and I were talking about photo series. She is working on a wonderful one that seems to have limitless possiblities, with the added bonus that it takes place in a pub. I was whinging that I don't have one, when she pointed out a pattern. So, viola, although I didn't plan it, it seems I have a series

I don't think I'll take this very far though. I'm likely to get a punch in the eye one of these days.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_05/10_05_directedboyfriend/01.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_05/10_05_supportiveboyfriend/01.htm

Some earlier ones
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_03/10_03_surroundings/02.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_01/10_01_tallbf/01.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/08/08_12/08_12_pinkumbrella/01.htm

...and a few more non-BF shots with the Leica from this afternoon
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_05/10_05_relaxeddog/01.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_05/10_05_perched/01.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_05/10_05_longshadow/01.htm

--