Cory Waters wrote:
I haven't really admitted it to myself yet but... <heavy resigned sigh>... I'm not going to GFM this year.

Really busy at work + I haven't really seen my family much lately + $ = no go.

I didn't really know it at the time but it seems like I traded the Chicago trip for N.C. Not really a fair trade given the short length of our stay up there but there it is.

I'm sad to miss Mark's talk, the "Doug and Mark Hour", and your shining faces around the camp-site.

I wish I could tele-port the camper up there so you lucky few could sit under my awning.

That sucks Cory. Wish you could make it.

It just won't be the same without PDML Central. (And, dammit, I forgot to bring the PDML Blimp [TM] again!)