Thank you so much for your reply.

With regards,
Ayash.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, John Glover wrote:

 > Not exactly side by side, but I did own the Tamron lens, which was the
 same without the SMC and electronics.  It was a good lens, but I found
 the performance of the Pentax PZ to be a bit better, more contrast and
 better color.  That may have been due to the SMC coatings, but overall, I
 was happier with the old PZ version.  however, the Tamron is a very nice
and compact lens, as well as quite light when compared to the Pentax PZ lens.