I wrote:

>It has been available here for over a month now. In fact, I plan to visit
>the Pentax distributor today and take a look at it.

I've just been there looking at it. It's terrific. The new finish looks
fabulous. Also, the plastic seem to be of a better quality than before.
This camera feels and looks like a brick. I've never seen anything with
plastic finish that look so good.
The camera also feels softer and smoother somehow. Mirror-lock works great.

Also, there are more lenses coming for it soon. It would make the camera an
even better proposition. (sorry I can't disclose focal lengths).

Pål

Pål