Yesterday I tried to take a flower picture. Normally I only do that when my
wife is pointing at one and asks me to take a picture of it, but yesterday I
tried all on my own.

Later the same day I was downtown and took some pictures of a festival. I asked
a small boy if I could take some pictures of him and one of them is linked to
here. Same colors as the flower picture and same style. Personally I like the
picture of the kid very much, but still not very fond of flower pictures ☺

http://download.heime.org/foto/IMGP6666.jpg
http://album.heime.org/album/sandnesfotoklubb/imgp6677.jpg

Stig Vidar Hovland