Just an update from me. Pulled into Memphis at about 10:45 pm central tonight
after leaving the campground at 12:30 pm eastern. Glad I had a better drive
than Paul did. Mark left out  one thing about our hike Saturday morning, the
rocks were very slippery up the creek and I went down holding my camera and
tripod above my head. Luckily, the only thing that went into the creek was my
hat. Was great seeing Scott, Matt, the  Sullivans, Niko, and Don as well as
Doug and Mark. It was very much quieter than last year at PDML Central,
Christine, you were missed. Oh well, I need a shower and some sleep.  Later, Ted