we have fibre glass cows too, but the good people of Milton Keynes have an
eye for both the past and the future, and prefer to build their cows from
materials the Romans used, so their cattle should outlive their 'city'.

When future archaeologists dig it all up again they will no doubt identify a
cow cult, descended from the Minoan founders of Milton Keynes, and identify
the Cowlossus machine as a ritual milking device.