Does it make any difference if I wind my Super Program before I set it down
for a few days?  I KNOW that I risk unintended exposure (gasp!) if I don't
set it to lock.  I'm just wondering if there';s a risk of some spring
fatigue or whatever... I have developed the habit of winding right after
each frame in case I want to take another, then deciding not to....

This winding the film yourself is kinda cool :)  I hadn't done that since my
Kodak 110 several years ago.  I ditched that camera after having a roll of
pictures I took at the Grand Canyon turn out looking like dog snot.
Couldn't have had anything to do with the fact that the camera and film had
been in the car for a year...nope, 110 was a doomed format <BG>

Cory Waters
Got really nervous that he'd mis-loaded the Super Program's first roll since
it kept firing right past frames 25,6&7...
It seems he bought some 36 rolls inadvertently!