On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:23 PM, P N Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Some of you may recall that Bill Sawyer, Ken Waller and I went to the Robert
> Frank exhibit last weekend. Bill brought his M7 and I brought my iiif RD,
> just to keep in the spirit of things. I threw an old roll of Portra 160 in
> it. It was outdated by four or five years but had been in the freezer. This
> is cropped to vertical from a horizontal shot, scanned on my flatbed Epson
> 3200. The lens is the Summicron 50/2.5. That's part of the Diego Rivera
> mural in the lobby behind Bill.
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=11122047

Nice!
But Summicron 50mm f/2.5? I thought all Summicrons were f/2. Minor point. ;-)

Every so often I think about my old favorite M4-P and would like it
back again. But not enough to put out the money for one. I figure when
my ship comes in (again), I'll buy an M9.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com