mike wilson wrote:
Doug Brewer wrote:

I love The List, though, and I want to remain somewhat relevant. So I'm going to add, assuming I get permission from our hosting company, a paypal donate button to the pdml.net home page.

What a bargain. Feel free to use any excess for personal needs; no notice required.

well, I did spot a nice late-'70's 500SL for sale when I was driving to GFM...

Seriously, within minutes of posting my last reply to this thread, Baby Girl, propelled by The Boy, collided with an immovable object, necessitating an eventual evening in the ER that stretched into the way dark, so sorry I haven't replied sooner. That was followed up by my debit card being declined when I tried to buy us dinner in a drive-through; news comes in this morning that someone had managed to type in my wife's debit card number, created a new card, and went on a shopping spree that wiped out our regular account. Fraud services picked up on it, though, so all the money is being credited back tomorrow. It was an interesting day.

Baby Girl is OK, though-- just a good bone bruise-- and so is the PDML account. You have heeded the call admirably, and my K20 is safe for the moment. Thank you all very much. I wish I could thank you all individually, but there's a really nice 500SL calling me...

Just kidding.

Thanks again