Christine Aguila wrote:

I'd never been to Hollywood, so it was kind of fun to see. There are captions. The first picture was taken at Old San Diego, but the rest are from Hollywood Boulevard. The friend we went to visit is in town, so we're off to meet him for dinner.

Flash Simple viewer
www.caguila.com/caguila/california1

HTML
www.caguila.com/caguila/california2

If the gallery didn't make you giggle even just a wee bit, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do. :-)
Cheers, Christine

Well, in an "omg " that's tooo gross kinda way...
Certainly a reminder of why I can't stand LA :-)

ann