From: Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: Zion Watchman
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:43 AM
Jack,
Background is spectacular, but the foreground on the other
shot is
sooooo much better!
Regards,  Bob S.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Less "dramatic" lighting, but more "National Park"
worthy Zion shot.
I'll be back and make the effort again one day.

Jack

ME Super, Pentax 28mm (f/2.8 I think), Ectar 25

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=522

directly above and follow the directions.
directly above and follow the directions.