I wasn't in the downtown core much today and when I was I didn't have
time to take photos.  Didn't see much worth taking pix of anyway.  In
fact, this lone protester was the only one I saw.  Other than that,
lots of cops walking about in large groups, riding horsies and bikes -
you know, show of power and all...

Anyway, whatever this guy and his sign were about, the cop in the
background seems amusingly unconcerned:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/06/lone-protester.html

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

Tomorrow should be very slow as lots of businesses will be closed for
the day, and lots more protesters and cops should be around, so
hopefully lots of pix.

cheers,
frank