2010/6/26 William Robb <war...@gmail.com>:

> When one gets to that level of international meeting, no one really cares
> about workers and their situations. Their thinking is far too abstract to
> worry about the little people that they affect.

When did the little people last get a thought anyway? Round here
(Hamburg) they're putting up a huge smoke screen right now to win a
referendum on the school reform which would effectively cripple access
to higher education for many people plus the reform is the selfsame
one that failed miserably in Berlin.

Rant off.

Like the lone boarder, Frank. The other shot gives me an eerie sense
of "I don't wanna be there" so it works, too albeit not in an
aesthetically pleasant way.
Thanks for sharing
Ecke