Tim, I like it a lot.  The eye is led around in a hook pattern from the mooring
at the bottom, through the boat, and up along the shoreline to the white
houses--a break from the traditional left-to-right panorama path.  The only
change I might make would be to increase the contrast by playing with the
curves a bit.

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW