Hi Everyone:

I've received a few emails off list asking about the exhibit status. I talked to Sue late last week and learned that she's been sick with a cold/cough/high fever--a few friends and colleagues have had the same thing--bit of a bug going around here. Prior to that I think she was on vacation with her family.

Anyway, she said she would be taking the exhibit down soon and that she would be contacting everyone. She said, "I'm way behind on email." All the photographs are safe in the gallery, and Sue should be contacting folks any day now.

I should have posted sooner about this, but I've been busy making a mess of a photo project I'm working on. Anyway . . . that story is for another time.

Cheers, Christine