If you're going to crop at all, the "gentle" version is my preference. I
actually prefer the original uncropped image. Only thing I might do would be
very slight crop to narrow the space between the tower on the left and the left
edge. This would be to balance with the right edge. Also, I don't like
splitting edge features if it can be avoided.

Jack