I agree for the most part. But the problem with the Shel critique that put a
damper on things is that he chose to criticize the photographer rather than the
photo. I believe he said that the photographer should be embarrassed for having
posted the photo. That crossed the line. Peersonal attacks are never fruitful
in any discussion.
Paul