David J Brooks wrote:

>Worth the wait.:-)
>
>Wonderful gallery, but i like the mushroom shot, and this one:
>http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/gfm2010/7da02447.html

Thanks Dave. That's proving to be the most popular one, I think.

Funny thing is, I was a bit disappointed after finishing that shoot -
I spent about 99% of the time up there that morning completely in the
clouds, with visibility of just a hundred yards or so. then every so
often the clouds would open up for (literally) just a few seconds and
I could get a shot like that if I hurried. Still, I think this trip
worked out best of all the times I've backpacked out on the trail and
camped out overnight for photos. I wish I could get more people to
give up the "there are no good photographs more than 100 yards from
the car" attitude.

I'm putting together a video of the hike at the moment :)