On Jun 30, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Cotty wrote:

> On 29/6/10, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> FINALLY - a month after the event - I got around to uploading photos
>> from the 2010 Nature Photography Weekend at Grandfather Mouintain:
>>
>> http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/gfm2010/index.html
>
> About bloody time!!
>
> And bloody fantastic. Particularly love the Calloway Peak shots,
> especially 2447:
>
> <http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/gfm2010/7da02447.html>

I've had a lot of life happening to me lately, and my reading of PDML is very
sporadic.  Now that Cotty has brought my attention to that photo I take back
every nice thing I've ever said about Mark.

Do you think that if you intimidate people with photos like that, it'll make
your life easier nobody will have the guts to submit anything to next year's
annual?