I disagree with Ecke.  The color of the flowers is unusual, and contrasts
nicely with the background.  The focus is spot-on and the detail in the flowers
is great.  I note in the EXIF that you used f/6.7, which gave you just enough
DOF for the flowers while still blurring the background.  I like it a lot.

I also note that you dusted off the istD for the shot!

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW