I have put together a gallery of snaps from Florac, including a few pictures
from some of the nearby hamlets. It's a very quiet village at this time of
year, waiting for the tourist season to begin, so not much to photograph
other than shutters! Still, easy to see why the great painters were so
attracted to the south.

< http://www.web-options.com/Florac/ >

The graffiti in one of them ('Pour qui trimes-tu?') means 'Who are you
busting a gut for?'.

Over the next day or two I'll put together a gallery of shots from the
causse and other hill walks that I did.

Hope you enjoy - comments welcome.

Bob