On 7/5/2010 6:19 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Boris,
I enjoyed Mondial, the guy seems to be cramed onto a very small scooter!
Shabazi 67 I don't understand.  I cannot make out the lower right of the window.
Not Staged and Etude are the best photos in my opinion.
The symetry in Not Staged is charming and begs us to think about how
it happened.
I like Etude but wish you had a bit more depth of field to it.
I expected to see the leaf is sharp focus too!
Hope you're not roasting in the summer heat.
Regards, Bob S.

Thanks Bob.

But you have to come here to see what kind of transportation devices are hmmm put to use by what kind of individuals.

As for Shabazi 67 - I thought I could evoke some 60's in the viewer, but since I am too young to have experienced it first hand, I probably missed the mark.

As for Etude - I had locked the f1.2 aperture in my mind... Probably too locked.

Thanks for your kind words.

Boris

P.S. Oh yes, I am roasting all right.