On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 16:47 -0400, "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
wrote:
> If I understand how Flickr works, this photo should be "private",
> visible only to "family". The link below should make you all part of
> that family.
>
> http://flic.kr/p/8fMeQf
>
> This is an example of the kind of work I'm having to do for school. This
> was one of my "weeklies", rated 4 out of a possible 5 by the instructor.
> It's the best grade I've gotten so far in the class.
>
> The people are lit with a Vivitar 285HV balanced with the ambient light
> on the field. In fact, if you look on the right hand side, you can see
> the strobe head.
>
> I'll take it down next week when I get home and back to my email.

That's excellent - particularly the large version.  You seem to have
balanced the foreground and background light perfectly.

I have only one nit.  I assume that the floodlight poles are vertical so
I'd like to see the image rotated slightly clockwise.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia